Regardings Measures to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19 and a Request to our Customers
As we pray for the peaceful rest of those who have passed away due to COVID-19, we also express our deepest sympathies and condolences to their families and loved ones. We would also like to express our deepest gratitude to those who are working to stop the spread of the coronavirus, especially medical workers.
As we re-open our doors, we are taking the following measures to protect the health and safety of our customers and employees alike.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and thank you for your understanding.
About measures being taken by the facilities
- Building interiors are being actively ventilated.
- Hand sanitizer is placed within buildings.
- Facilities are being cleaned more throroughly.
- The physical condition of employees is being carefully managed through use of face masks and handwashing.
- Posters and signs have been put up to encourage the maintenance of social distancing.
A request to our customers
- Please refrain from making a visit if you are feeling unwell.
- When making a visit, please take preventative measures such as wearing a mask, observing proper coughing etiquette, and hand washing, etc.
- Facilities become crowded at opening time, so we ask that you avoid making your visit right after facilities open.
- Inside the facilities, we ask that you please keep your distance from other customers.
- When making your visit, please make use of the hand sanitizer.
- Hand drying machines in the bathrooms have been turned off.
- We have restricted the use of some rest areas and public seating.
- Individual shops are also taking precautions of their own. We ask for your understanding and cooperation.
*Measures taken may vary slightly between shopping malls.