This website (The domain umeda-sc.jp; hereinafter referred to as the "website") shall collect information about those who use the it to the extent necessary for smooth operations of services that it offers (including provision of various types of information and reception of views and opinions). We shall properly handle collected information within the range of the purpose of use.
2. Scope of Information to be Collected and the Purpose of its Use
The website shall automatically collect information associated with the Internet domain name, IP address, query within the website, viewing of the website and others. Cookies (information sent to the user's browser and accumulated in his/her computer to identify the user on the server side) shall be limited to those aimed at improving usability and contain no personal information. The user can disable the cookie function through his/her browser settings.
(1) Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information that are sent to your web browser when you visit a website. Cookies are stored on your computer (or other internet-enabled device, such as a smartphone or tablet) and enable the website you visited to collect information about the number of visits users make to a site, or what pages they visit, etc.
(3)This website uses Google LLC’s Google Analytics to understand how this website’s usage.
(5) To disable Google Analytics, you can download and install the “Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on,” and use it to change the setting of your browser. Please be aware that disabling Google Analytics will disable its use on all of the websites you visit. You can choose to re-enable Google Analytics through this browser add-on at any time.
4. Restrictions on Use and Provision of Information
(1) This website shall not use collected information per se for any other purpose than those stipulated in the Paragraph 2 and shall not disclose it to any third party unless it receives demand for disclosure in compliance with the relevant law or ordinance, or illegal conduct, such as fraudulent access or threats, is conducted or there are any other extraordinary reasons.
(2) When we use personal information, we shall keenly recognize the importance of the protection of the personal information and use it within the scope of the purpose of use. If we entrust a third party to process part or all of personal information that this website owns, we shall give consideration to the selection of the entrustee and strive to exercise necessary supervision so as to ensure proper management just as this website does.
5. Measures to Ensure Safety
This website will take necessary measures in collecting information to ensure that collected information will be managed properly, and will not be leaked, lost, or damaged.
6. Scope of Policy Application
This protection policy applies to this website only. The handling of information related to relevant companies shall be the responsibility of each respective organization.
Hankyu Hanshin Properties Corporation DEVELOPMENT PROMOTION DIVISION +81-6-6376-4574